I know I've posted about this before, but it really is worth it. I've only been signed up for a few months, and already have 125 swagbucks. You can cash them in for so many different things. Anything from a baseball/basketball trader card to a Wii, they have just about anything you can think of when it comes to redeeming them.
So far, I have only earned them by using them as my main search engine. I have made swagbucks my homepage, so its just that much easier to earn bucks. You can also earn by shopping online through so many merchants (Walmart, iTunes, Macy's, Foot Locker etc). For each $5 spent, you get a swagbuck. They also put out swagcodes quite often in their blogs, newsletters, and on their facebook page.
The search engine is run by google. They are supposed to have the same results as google, but occasionally (rarely), I can't find what I'm looking for, and have to use another site.
Anyway, if you click on my banner above, and sign up, you get me swagbucks...Then if you get your friends to join, you'll get swagbucks! So join, and try it out for a little while...if you don't like it, its as easy as just not using it anymore.
