We hav
e had snow, snow and more snow. I think we've had about a foot, but a lot of it has settled, so it looks more like 8 inches. It was coming down pretty hard tonight, so I sent the boys out for about 2 minutes so I could get a few pictures.
The first 2 pictures are in our front yard. Austin is standing in the snow so we can see how deep it is.
Ethan had a hard time getting "in" the snow to show the depth, so I caught him trying to jump his way in.
These last 2 pictures are of the back deck. You can tell I LOVE our Juniper tree.
We are supposed to get some more between now and 10am tomorrow. My mom was supposed to come over tomorrow morning and then leave on Christmas Eve, but the pass is looking worse than our area, so it doesn't look like she'll make it this time. :( We would rather her be safe, but we're all sad we won't get to see her.

How fun!! Are the boys just LOVING the snow??? Stay warm!!!
very cool! we are just getting rain and weird warm weather.